Thursday, December 22, 2011
A Man Died After Eating Cocain From His Brother's Ass!
20 year old Wayne Joshua Mitchell (left), died after swallowing cocaine which was hidden in his brother's butt, a 23yr old Deangelo (right)during a police search.
Deangelo was said to have pressured Wayne to swallow the hard drug while they were in the back of a police car and cops were searching their vehicle. Deangelo told his brother:
"You gonna eat it, you gonna chew it... You ain't got no strike... I can get you out... I can't afford another strike. You the only one that don't have no strikes... You my lil' brother... I'm gonna get life... You gonna unwrap it? Want me to hand you it?"
Wayne then told Deangelo "I love you bro" and swallowed the drug. And later on, he had a hard time breathing and was rushed to a local hospital. unfortunately for him, the doctors could not save him. This video recording contains of the incident as you continue...
Wayne died less than an hour after swallowing the cocaine. Deangelo is now being charged with involuntary manslaughter.