Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Politics: "I Will End Insurgence If Elected as President" - Atiku Abubakar


The forthcoming election yet comes with promises Nigerians can only hope for its fulfillment. The campaign as we all know is in progress and there are many aspirants out to woo people into voting for them.

On Tuesday December 2nd, 2014, the presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar was in Jos state of Nigeria while addressing the newsmen on the obvious political issues of the country. He was said to have promised some things of which some of them are below in his own words.

"I will end insurgence if elected as President"
"Once I am elected the president of this great country, I shall increase the numerical strength of the military, and will also equip them with modern and sophisticated weapons."
"I shall as well increase their pay and ensure they are given adequate training that will make them contain any form of attack from insurgents."

No comments:

Post a Comment