Monday, May 9, 2016

Most Shocking! A 15 Year Old Boy Gets His Mum Pregnant?

Photo credit: 042express.com

Have you ever seen a woman who proudly admits being pregnant for her son? Normally we know such acts to be shameful and full of regrets, but this case is quite different as the mother of her 15 year old son took to facebook to make her feelings for her son known to the world. She even posts pictures of both of them to prove this.

Here is the facebook post (edited):

Read more after the cut.


The Facebook post reads (edited):
“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had s*x with him when he was 14 years old. “The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13) fourteen(14) and sixteen(16).
“My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I was having feelings for him. I decided to have a one on one talk with him. I told him ‘mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you’ I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.’
“I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?”I told him yes and even s*x.
 Photo credit: 042express.com

2 comments:

  1. ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cursed idiots on their way to hell

    ReplyDelete