Thursday, December 29, 2011
This is a story of love and betrayal. an ex - military man who was loved and cherished by his mother ended up killing her, he butchered her and dumped her remains in a well at the back of their four bedroom apartment.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
This is is definitely a joyful thing for Ryan Butler (justin's childhood friend) who got a new convertible mustang for a christmas present from Justin Bieber.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Ms Chinwendu Uwakaonyenma Ogbonnaya, a Nigerian air hostess was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Sunday over an allegation of smuggling four kilogram’s of cocaine into the United Kingdom.
The 30 year old air hostess was on an Arik Air flight from Lagos to the UK when the drug was discovered in one of her bags. She's been charged to court. They are not releasing pics of her at the moment... Sad one isn't it?
20 year old Wayne Joshua Mitchell (left), died after swallowing cocaine which was hidden in his brother's butt, a 23yr old Deangelo (right)during a police search.
Deangelo was said to have pressured Wayne to swallow the hard drug while they were in the back of a police car and cops were searching their vehicle. Deangelo told his brother:
"You gonna eat it, you gonna chew it... You ain't got no strike... I can get you out... I can't afford another strike. You the only one that don't have no strikes... You my lil' brother... I'm gonna get life... You gonna unwrap it? Want me to hand you it?"
Wayne then told Deangelo "I love you bro" and swallowed the drug. And later on, he had a hard time breathing and was rushed to a local hospital. unfortunately for him, the doctors could not save him. This video recording contains of the incident as you continue...
Wayne died less than an hour after swallowing the cocaine. Deangelo is now being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
A Brazilian woman, Maria de Nazare,who said she had been told by doctors that she was set to welcome twins gave birth to a baby with two heads with two brains, two spines and two penis but share one heart, lungs, liver and pelvis. They were named Emanoel and Jesus. This is jaw dropping!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Laughter became the order of the day for Mr and Mrs Wale Shofunlayo on Friday the 16th of December when Mrs Olayemi gave birth to a healthy set of quintuplet at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH.Before the babies came, the couple had prepared for quadruplets as the doctors’ investigation including comprehensive scan showed that there were four babies. This is be best described as the best Christmas gift from God. Isn't this wonderful???
This man, Efe Ese claims to be a prophet who can exorcise evil with his penis. unfortunately for him, he is now in custody of the police. according to his trade, he hypnotize women and make them believe that they were tormented by evil spirits and that the only way out is by having sex with him so that he can exorcise the evil spirits that are responsible for their problems. see details: " The lid was however blown off his activities when he bolted with a digital camera and a laptop computer during a prayer session with one of his victims after a hot bout of sex.
The Divisional Crime Officer of Tesano, ASP Stephen Donyina Kyeremeh, said on Wednesday December 7, 2011, at about 5pm, the suspect met one of his victims at Alajo where she was about boarding a bus.
He confronted her with some prophesies of happenings in her life which she admitted were true.
The sexy prophet then continued that the lady needed prayers urgently so they had to return to her abode.
The lady aborted her errand and took the strange man to her house at Alajo.
In the cause of the prayer, the self-styled prophet managed to convince his victim to have sex with him in order to exorcise some evil spirits which were presumably tormenting her life.
After satisfying his libido, this dialogue took place:
Prophet: Which of your possessions is very dear to your heart?
Lady: My digital camera and my laptop computer. They are gifts from a relation abroad.
Prophet: The items were possessed by some evil spirits before they were sent to you.
The camera and the laptop ought to be cleansed because according to the prophet, they were the remote causes of her problem, telling her to bring them.
His victim, like a lamb being taken to the slaughter slab, obediently brought the items and another prayer session began.
While the victim was busily praying, the suspect bolted with the computer and the laptop.
In the middle of the prayer, the woman opened her eyes and to her shock, she was alone.
After several hours of waiting, she gave up until a week later, Wednesday, December 14, when Ese called the woman on her phone.
The sexy prophet, who did not know that his plan had been uncovered, told his victim that he had seriously been working on exorcising the evil spirits from the two items but the spirits were so recalcitrant so he would need another bout of sex to speed up the process.
The victim, who had then become aware of the suspect’s intentions, informed the police who ambushed him.
At the appointed time, when Efe showed up, he was arrested and whisked to the Tesano Divisional Police Station where he admitted to the offence and handed over the camera and the laptop to the police.
A search through the camera showed nude photographs of several women suspected to be his victims.
ASP Kyeremeh said while the police was yet to charge him, a female caller who was later invited to the police station came to corroborate a similar event between her and the suspect.
The second victim told the police she had come to remit the suspect, adding that usually after their sex escapades and prayers, she remitted the sexy pastor for his effort in exorcising the so-called evil spirits which she was made to believe tormented her.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
P.M NEWS had on Monday, 12 December reported how the man, Ifeanyi Sunday found his lover, Chinyere Ezeala, dead in his house at 36, Fayemi Street, Ejigbo, Lagos and reported to the police at Ejigbo.
He was immediately arrested and detained by the police at Ejigbo station.
Investigations revealed that the agreement to marry the deceased was one of the decisions reached at a peace meeting between the two families.
P.M.NEWS gathered further that apart from marrying the late Ezeala according to Igbo culture and tradition, he will also sponsor her burial rites.
When contacted, an uncle of the deceased who simply gave his name as Ezeala confirmed the ageement, adding that the two families had gone to the police station to get the autopsy report but the police said it was not ready. The corpse is at Isolo General Hospital, Lagos.
“We have reached agreement, there is no problem. We have agreed that Sunday will act as her husband during the traditional burial rites. The rites had to be performed before she can be buried,” he confirmed.
Co-tenants at the Ejigbo residence of Sunday confirmed that the late Chinyere was a regular visitor to the house every weekend and used to spend days before leaving for school.
P.M.NEWS sought the opinions of Igbo elders on the culture of marrying the dead in Igboland and this is what some of them have to say.
An Igbo chief based in Lagos, High Chief John Nwosu told P.M.NEWS that the practice is a well known tradition in Igboland. He said before such a person is buried, the man must marry the deceased, according to tradition, including paying her bride price, marriage ceremony and other rites before she is buried.
Eze Ndigbo of Lagos State, Eze Christian Nwachukwu said the practice of marrying the dead in Igboland was in the past, but these days, it depends on the family of the deceased who can insist on such demand.
He said a family may decide to wave it if it there was proper introduction but marriage has not taken place.
Nwachukwu said he had been treating such cases in his palace and sometime travel to Igboland to mediate on such matters. He added that the situation becomes worse if the parties are from different cultures
Senegalese American superstar Akon was in Lagos last Night for the Launching of the new energy drink Citron, and the news going around now that he has signed Nigerian Music stars , 2face idibia, Wizkid and P Square to his Konvict Music Label.
It's not confirmed for now because they are not yet listed on Konvict Music website and Akon or the artistes are yet to make formal announcement. Though he tweeted
Saturday, December 17, 2011
. WOW!!!! This is heart shaking check out this video of pastor David Oyedepo slapping a girl during deliverance.
The star actress and movie producer secretly got married to popular 90's singer Alex O without the slightest suspicion of a dating relationship between them.
Alex 'O' Okoroigwe, who was back in the days known for his Jerry curl hairstyle is now into animation and music composition. He is the C.E.O of DigiAudioVisuals, an entertainment firm based in South Africa.
wishing you a happy married life!
Hmmm!! When will people stop getting divorced?
After ten and a half years of marriage and two children, Vanessa Bryant wants a divorce.
The couple have no pre-nup, so under California law, Vanessa is entitled to half his $360million net worth. Go get your money, girl! Lol. Continue reading...Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing "irreconcilable differences."Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Vanessa -- who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 -- decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful ... again.
Friday, December 16, 2011
- Guys aren't psychic, mind telling them what you mean?
- Guys don’t like to be used as pawns in trying to make your friends jealous.
- Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. Better watch out girls.
- The biggest turn off for guys is to see girls smoking.
- The biggest turn on for guys are the girls who workout.
- Girls who don’t want to listen to the truth shouldn't be asking any questions.
- Ending a heated conversation with “Fine” or “Whatever” isn't considered acceptable.
- If you want sex, just ask.
- Don’t expect guys to say as many sweet things as they do in the movies. It takes 10 couples to come up with one sweet thing that they put up in the movies.
- Only models are able to carry off most of the stuff you see in fashion magazines.
- A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
- A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
- Guys need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
- Guys don’t care about how gorgeous you are, it’s goodbye, adiós, and sayonara if you’re being a bitch.
- All guys are kinky and willing to try anything that you may enjoy, just let them know.
- Guys are more emotional than you think. If they loved you at one point, it’ll take them a lot longer than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.
- A guy would do just about anything to get you to notice him.
- Guys do not look into minute detailing. So, if you gave up a quarter of an inch from your 20 inches long hair, don’t expect your guy to know that instantly.
- Guys like porn!
- Anything said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
- “The game is on” will be considered an acceptable excuse to postpone any serious conversations.
- Cooking makes a girl all the more attractive.
- You can’t get mad if your guy refuses to hook up your “ugly friend” with one of his good-looking friends.
- Nothing you will ever do will entitle you to operate the remote control, unless operating means handing it to him.
- The only thing left to be said after sex is “goodnight.”
- Video games have helped men develop awesome finger skills that only encourage them to play more often.
- Critiquing a man’s driving is outright unacceptable.
- Guys’ night outs are sacred events. If you ask any question about it, you’ll be castigated.
- Believe it or not, 99.5% of the time men honestly don’t mean to hurt you.
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest.
- If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
- Don’t hold it against your guy if he starts to cry after a good sports movie, and was laughing outrageously last night when the two of you were watching an emotional drama saga.
- Leaving a message like “You know what?! Mmm… Never mind…” would make a guy hanging on to that thought all day long and reach a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. Don’t ever do that!
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
- Guys love you more than you love them.
- No matter how much guys talk about hotness or sex appeal, personality is key.
- When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
- If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
- A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
- Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
- You like when your guy calls and asks you out for dinner and pays for you, right? Well yeah, guys like it once in a while too.
- It’s natural for a guy’s eyes to wander.
- It’s not that guys don’t want to make their girlfriends happy; it’s just that sometimes, they don’t know how.
- A guy would give his right arm to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
- Not all guys are jerks. Just because one is a jackass doesn’t mean he represents all of them.
- When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he isn’t doing it all for sex. It means he likes you more than you can imagine.
- Even if you dumped a guy months ago and he loved you, he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be to have you back in his life.
- Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
- A guy would waste his time over video games and football, the way a girl would do over novels and make-ups.
Over 30 passengers of a wooden boat lost their lives after the boat they were traveling in capsized at the Eagle Island in Port-Harcourt last night. Only seven people survived.
The passengers used the water instead of the road to Rumuolumeni before taking taxis to Port-Harcourt
Rivers State Police Public Relations Officer, who confirmed the incident, said seven persons were rescued after the boat mishap, adding that the bodies of the victims certified dead have been deposited at the BMH mortuary.
The woman who reportedly jumped from the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge on Friday was a 25-year-old MUSC student, according to police reports and various online articles.
Olutosin "Tosin" Oyelowo, a Nigerian national with roots in Wake Forest, NC, was last seen by motorists and pedestrians leaping from the Bridge, a Mount Pleasant police report states.
Calls reporting the jumping were received around 3:30 p.m. on Friday, according to reports. Police found Oyelowo's purse and driver's license at the summit of the bridge in the area where callers reported seeing her jump.
Police located Oyelowo's 2007 Toyota Yaris at a convenience store in Mount Pleasant where many pedestrians park to walk along the bridge's pedestrian path.
Water searches for Oyelowo by Mount Pleasant and Charleston police, as well as the U.S. Coast Guard, have not been successful in the days since the jumping was reported.
MUSC reported Oyelowo, a first-year pharmacy resident, missing when she did not report for work on Monday, said Heather Woolwine, university spokeswoman.
"We were concerned for her safety," Woolwine said. "When we couldn't reach her, we contacted police, and now it's really more in their hands."
Several websites list Oyelowo as being "missing" in South Carolina since Dec. 9. Though Mount Pleasant's police report lists the identity, confirmed by the driver's license in her purse and documents in her parked car, Charleston police have not released the jumper's name.