Sunday, February 2, 2014

Picture: Why Women Live Longer Than Men

Hi everyone. I'm sure you would agree with me that these days women tend to live longer than men. There are quite a number of points I could decide to type out in this post but I want to limit it to just this one point which my picture describes.

This could sound funny but it really isn't because women are becoming even more demanding these days than they were in the days of old. I know some ladies won't agree with me on this but it is a fact, dispute it if you want but it doesn't change it. Just imagine this guy hanging many stories above the ground, I'm have a great feeling its because of a woman...
More pictures after the cut...









Don't you believe me now? Lol... I hope I got someone. But really, this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment