Sunday, April 21, 2013

Justin Bieber Spotted Kissing Selena Gomez! Are These Two Back Together Or What?

At the Believe world Tour, in Oslo, Norway. Justin Bieber was seen kissing his good love Selena. I am thinking, is this young celeb trying to bring back the once had love he had for his chick? Well, with the way it is, i think this is actually going to be just that way. how else do you explain a kiss from the one you once loved! Even though they have been seen kissing, it has not been confirmed that they are officially back together.
What really brought about the kiss was that:
"Selena came to Norway to see Justin. She landed when he was onstage. They met up privately later. She was picked up by a car from Justin's camp. It was a personal visit." "They were holding hands, hugging and they kissed on the lips. They looked really in love, like no fights ever happened before. It definitely looked like they were back together."
From what I see and observe,  I think these two are ready to take another try. i only hope that they both learned their lessons and avoid making such mistakes. If you ask me, I'll say I like them together. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment