Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Actress Eva Simon Says " Finding True Love is Difficult Because of My Massive Ass"

She is beautiful she is upcoming and she is ready to take the world, butt one thing seem to be an issue here and that's her big ass. Here is an excerpt of an interview she had with vanguard and here is what she has to say about her ass.

"Yeah, it’s true. My ass gives me undue attention and even to me, it can be so embarassing sometimes. At times I don’t just feel happy about it. Of course, there are other girls who are shaply, sexy, and beautiful, but you know, this is me and they are them. I don’t know what they are passing through, but I know that I’m passing through hell daily. Even girls get funny about it sometimes.


 People embarrass me a lot because of my big ass.As I am, it is difficult to find anyone who really likes or loves me because I feel every man that comes around wants to just come and have a feel (of my buttocks) and then move ahead. It is very difficult. It’s not that there are no good men out there, there are lots of good men but how do you know them when everybody that comes has my ass on his mind. All I hear is ‘’Babe, your ass is massive’’ but you don’t know what’s in their mind. You don’t know what their mindset is towards you. I don’t know who likes me. I don’t know who just wants to play around with me and go. Seriously, it’s not easy but I’m trying my best. Relationships don’t work for me, so I don’t really put my mind in there. Relationship is not my thing. I’ve tried and it’s not working so I don’t want to push it. If it comes, fine. If it doesn’t come, fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment