Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to the One and Only Fabuliscious Adaku Amah (Beauty Unlimited)

To a beautiful lady with a passion for fashion, you do so many thoughtful things for others through the year of which I feel, even though from a distance.

You have a way of lifting spirits and filling hearts with cheer and even bring defaulters to repentance.
So I know this day's just perfect to make a wish for you, for all the good things you deserve each day the whole year through.

I am happy to have known you this long, I am grateful to God who you are and what you stand for  I and every Staff member of Loveworld Television Ministry and Loveworld Radio wish you a Happy Birthday!


More Beautiful Pictures After The Cut...
















Such Beauty. Lordy Lordy Looord!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are such a rare breed, loving,caring. not proud,even with your profound beauty.Happy Birthday Sister Ada.I love you personally.

    ReplyDelete